There are several ways to build muscle fast. Here are some of the best ways…
1. EAT EAT EAT, I know this seems to be obvious but a lot of people fail to eat ENOUGH. You must consistently consume more calories than you’re burning. So if you’re engaging in really intense workouts, you’re burning calories, so you need to replace what you’re burning AND SOME. You have permission to eat that burrito, cheeseburger, milkshake, whatever. Just EAT!
2. LIFT HEAVY TO BE HEAVY, well you might not be heavy but you get the point. You must push yourself to release those muscle-building hormones like testosterone to begin building those muscles. Focus on hitting those compound movements specifically: Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts.
3. PROTEIN, You want to aim to get 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. To help you achieve this go and buy a good quality protein powder.
4. WATER, yes this is very important whether you realize It or not. It helps to keep the toxins flushed and keep the muscles hydrated and full looking.
5. REST, very important because this is the time when you’re actually gaining the size. Your muscles don’t grow inside the gym, they grow while you rest them. Exercising breaks them down and resting repairs them bigger and stronger.
6. CARDIO, or the lack there of. Limit your time you spend doing cardio because you need those calories to build size and not be burned away doing cardio. Limit to a maximum of 30 min a few times per week, anything beyond that and you’re burning too many calories
7. REDUCE STRESS, Stress makes the body enter a catabolic state, which begins to break down muscle. A calm and relaxed person tends to build muscle faster than his easily upset and hot-tempered counterpart. Try not to let stress steal your weightlifting gains from you.