About a year ago, I read Mike Geary’s Fat Burning Kitchen and was very impressed by the information contained in this book.
His book had a positive influence on my diet, which lead to healthier eating habits and a ton of other amazing benefits which I will run through in this review.
Fat Burning Kitchen Review
Fat burning Kitchen is a great book for any guy who demands their food tastes amazing and is part of a good natural body bodybuilding diet.
If you’re like most people, your first thoughts probably consisted of calorie counting, lowering your food intake, substituting some foods with healthier alternatives, or completely cutting other foods out altogether.
Note: This is just a review – Click Here To Visit The Fat Burning Kitchen Main Website
Even though those are all very reasonable things to relate to dieting, what if I told you that you’re still missing out on some very important information regarding the foods you actually think you should consume?
Many people would be shocked to discover that there are numerous foods being touted as healthy and suggested as important additions to their meals that actually do their bodies more harm than good.
Not only are these foods unhealthier than one might imagine, but they also contradict your weight loss goals by doing the opposite and leading to weight gain.
Mike Geary’s new eBook exposes many of these foods. It provides you with the true “principals of fat loss” along with numerous simple tips, tweaks, and hacks that can be made to your new and/or current diet.
This information alone will have you on the proper path to fat loss in no time.
A Bit About Mike
If you aren’t aware of who exactly Mike Geary is, let’s just start by saying this guy really knows his stuff.
He’s been in the industry for a little over 20 years. Not only is he a renowned certified personal trainer, nutrition adviser, and well known fitness author, but he’s even the creator of the extremely popular book “The Truth About Six Pack Abs”.
Subscribers of health magazines such as “Oxygen” and “Muscle & Fitness” have probably read many of his articles and tips as he’s one of their favorite contributing authors.
The purpose behind this popular eBook is to provide its readers with a proper step by step guide towards completely transforming their eating habits.
It educates people on the most dangerous foods in their current diets and gives advice on what to replace them with. These replacements usually consist of various foods with high fat burning potential along with a variety of healthy fruits and vegetables.
Readers also obtain detailed information on how to properly evaluate numerous foods on a nutritional level. This helps to eliminate some of the confusion associated with eating healthy.
The Fat Burning Kitchen by Mike Geary goes even further and uses newly discovered scientific facts regarding many of the popular foods being eaten on a daily basis to educate users on the harm they cause.
Most of them are actually being consumed more by individuals who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle.
For example, I was shocked to discover the medical link made between Alzheimer’s, cancer, and various types of diabetes with the consumption of whole wheat. That’s just the tip of the ice berg.
This book is full of this type of “not so common” knowledge.
Also, within its pages you’ll discover countless actionable steps that you can use to not only get rid of fat permanently but also quickly.
You will be taught how to activate your body’s own personal fat eradicating hormones, increase your metabolism, and even repair your digestive system. All of things are conducive to living a longer, healthier life.
The 2 Phases of the Fat Burning Kitchen
In order to make things as simple as possible, the 123 pages of The Fat Burning Kitchen eBook is broken down into 2 separate phases.
The purpose of phase one is to educate you on what many of the harmful foods are and why you should be getting rid of them. Expect to be shocked a lot during this phase.
You’ll be amazed at how many things you thought were healthy that actually aren’t at all. Almost half my pantry went straight to the trash while reading this part.
The book is written in two phases. The first phase of the program will show you how and why you should get rid of certain types of food that are very often believed to be healthy (when in fact they are not only speeding up weight gain and making you fat dramatically, but also cause hazards to our health in the long run).
Phase 1 consists of 10 chapters that cover the different foods and drinks that are not only causing you dramatic weight gain but are creating real hazards to your health as well.
These chapters are as follows:
Phase 1: Chapters 1-10
1. “Foods Made with Refined Flour and Corn Products”
2. “Food & Drinks Containing High Fructose Corn Syrup”
3. “Margarines, Vegetable Oils, Trans Fats, Crisco”
4. “Artificial Sweeteners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin”
5. “Commercial Pasteurized Dairy”
6. “Commercially Raised Meats; Farm-Raised Fish”
7. “Soymilk, Tofu, TVP”
8. “Sports/Energy Drinks”
9. “Energy Bars”
10. “Processed Foods, Weight-loss Meals, Diet Snacks, and Diet Desserts”
Phase 2 of the books provides information of the correct food that you should be eating and replacing the foods in Phase 1 with.
These are all of the items that will provide your body with everything it needs to grow healthier and stronger while at the same time getting rid of as much fat as possible.
This is the time when my pantry became full again. I was very glad to discover that most of these healthy, clean foods were pretty affordable. Plus, learning why they were good to eat actually made me want to eat them even more.
The remaining chapters contained all of the essential foods and were as follows:
Phase 2: Chapters 11-23
11. “High Quality – Protein-Grass Fed Beef or Bison, Wild-Caught Fish, Free-Range Chicken, Whole (Free-Range) Eggs”
12. “Raw Dairy Milk and Cheese”
13. “Grass-Fed Dairy Butter, Coconut Oil, Lard
14. “Nuts-Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Pistachios, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts”
16. “Organic Berries”
17. “Organic Dark Green Leafy Vegetables”
18. “Healthy Sweeteners: Real Maple Syrup, Raw Honey, Stevia”
19. “Healthy Real Food Energy Bars”
20. “Dark Chocolate”
21. “Herb Teas”
22. “Items to Keep in Your Kitchen”
23. “The Transformation Has Begun”
Includes Bonus eBook
The Good & The Bad
– Simple to get through and digest. Unlike most fitness health books, this one is written in a very easy to understand manner.
You don’t need a college education to understand the information. Plus, it’s written in a step by step format that makes it even easier to get. One part builds on the previous.
– The author is Mike Geary. This eBook is written by someone who actually practices what they preach and are literally well known for doing so.
This information isn’t just based on the theories of someone who did a little bit of research, but rather by a person who lives according to the knowledge they teach.
– There are actual steps to help you control your hunger cravings. This is one the best inclusions in the book in my opinion.
It actually prepares you for your moments of weakness and gives you methods to fight off the urges.
– Your health as whole will see much improvement. Following the methods in this eBook will provided you with a variety of noticeable health improvements. Not just weight loss.
– Training exercises included. Nutrition isn’t the only thing covered in this book. Along with healthy eating tips, readers are provided with various fat burning exercises as well.
– Includes videos. Along with the text, you’ll have access to videos that further dive into nutrition.
– Immediate access. Since this is a downloadable product, you won’t have to wait to dive into it.
– Scientifically proven. There is no wondering if this will actually work. It’s already been tested and verified to.
– 60 Day Refund Guarantee. If for any reason you don’t like the program and find it’s not for you, simply request a refund and get your money back.
– Only available digitally. This means you cannot buy it in any store.
– Might require a drastic change for some people. As mentioned previously, you’ll be shocked by the amounts of foods that we consume every day that aren’t healthy for us.
Some people will find that a huge portion of what they eat is on this list. The diet change for them will be a bit harder than for others who don’t eat as many of those same items.
My Honest Opinion on The Fat Burning Kitchen
Firstly, I should point out that my opinion on this product was a little biased at first.
You see, I personally had my own fair share of struggles with building muscle and losing weight myself at one point. So, I literally know what it’s like to be in the same situation as someone who’s actually looking for a nutrition program that actually’s helpful.
There was a time when I found myself going through fitness product after fitness product, diet after diet, only to face disappointment after disappointment.
No matter how hard I followed the training and nutrition tips offered by fitness guru’s I still didn’t see the results I was promised by them.
The only reason why I wanted to read this book is because I have read other books that are related, such as wheat belly by Dr. William Davis, The China Study by T Collin Campbell and Thomas M Campbell.
I also enjoy reading any books related to eating clean, really. Also check out Dave Rule’s Anabolic Cooking Program, I still cook a lot of his recipes because they are quick, tasty and high in protein.
When I read Mike’s Fat Burning Kitchen, I was suprised it wasn’t like any of the same fluff that you’d find in many of the other fitness fads on the market.
I read this book with doubt and skepticism but it turned out to be the complete opposite of everything else!
I can attest to the validity and accuracy of many of the facts provided in this eBook due to a ton of trial, error, research, and experimentation over the years. I kind of wish I had access to much of this information years ago.
What I found even more astonishing was that even with over 10 years of fitness and weight training experience under my belt, there was still information provided that was new to me!
With that being said, if you are willing to put in the work and follow the advice in Mike Geary’s Fat Burning Kitchen, I am almost 100% positive you’ll be happy with the results you get.
I think what’s even more amazing about this program is that it actually teaches you a completely new lifestyle as opposed to just a few routines or eating habits.
Final thought…DEFINITELY worth buying!